HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Placing an order is very simple:
- Go to the product of your choice.
- Click on the large 'Add to cart' button.
- When you see ‘sold out’ instead of ‘add to cart’ this means the product is currently not in stock.
- Click on 'continue shopping' to view the product range, click on ‘view my cart’ to review what is in your shopping cart or click on ‘check out’ to complete your order.
- Fill in your details and go through the steps: details, delivery, payment method, completion.
- At the end of the step 'payment method', when you confirm your purchase, your order is final.
- You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail when the order has been successfully placed.
CAN I STILL CHANGE MY ORDER AFTER IT’S PLACED?
As long as your order isn’t shipped yet you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request changes.
I PLACED MY ORDER BUT DIDN’T RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL
If you didn’t receive the confirmation e-mail of your order please check your SPAM. If it’s not there please send an e-mail to email@example.com so I can check this for you.